March 10, 2019
March 11, 2019
March 14, 2019
- Memory Fragments now drop items if the instance creator does not enter the Memory.
- Increased the delay before Decay begins moving at full speed.
- Fixed a bug where Decay in the Memory Nexus began faster than it was intended to. This should alleviate various cases where you were overrun by Decay before you could start moving.
- Fixed a bug where Distant Memories could spawn in configurations that prevented access to one another.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.6.0 where Glove Enchantments did not work.
- Fixed a bug where a "Mission Complete" message was displayed multiple times when completing a Memory.
- Fixed a client crash.
- Fixed an instance crash.
- Qarl (Mar 11, 2019). "3.6.0c Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved Mar 30, 2019.