March 17, 2019
March 21, 2019
March 27, 2019
- Added 3D Art for NebulisNebulis
Physical Damage: 60-91.2
Critical Strike Chance: 6.20%
Attacks per Second: 1.25
Weapon Range: 11Requires Level 68, 104 Str, 122 Int<One to three random synthesis implicit modifiers>(15-20)% increased Cast Speed
(15-20)% increased Cold Damage per 1% Cold Resistance above 75%
(15-20)% increased Lightning Damage per 1% Lightning Resistance above 75%The vastness of the cosmos holds energies beyond comprehension, should one have the fortitude to grasp them..
- Added 3D Art for Offering to the SerpentOffering to the Serpent
Legion GlovesQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: (54-64)Requires Level 57, 44 Str, 44 Int<One to three random Synthesis implicit modifiers>+(15-25) to all Attributes
(150-200)% increased Armour and Energy Shield
50% reduced Maximum Recovery per Life Leech
(6-10)% increased Attack and Cast Speed
(15-25)% increased Damage while Leeching
Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life"You covet the strength of your peers, mortal?
Perhaps it can be yours, if you are willing to make an offering of their blood..."
- Vaal Myth of the Third Snake.
- Added visible labels to Synthesised Chests.
- Re-enabled the Shanty Town Memory. This was temporarily disabled in 3.6.0 Hotfix 4.
- Fragmented Memories and Distant Memories now require an area level of at least 50 to be able to generate Burning Ground, Chilled Ground, Shocked Ground or Desecrated Ground modifiers.
- Distant Memories which spawn on top of Planned Memories in your Memory Nexus now cause that Planned Memory to be returned to your queue, rather than delete it entirely.
- Items that are consumed by Decay in non-decaying Memory Void areas are now dropped near a Memory Stabiliser when you move close to one. Items are now only consumed by Decay if collecting that item would teleport you.
- Fixed various issues where monster packs in Fragmented Memories and the Memory Void didn't contain the correct Rare monsters. This also fixes the issue that many players are having where they can't find the Rare monsters required for the "Defeat Synthesis Monsters" challenge.
- Fixed a bug where defeating The Elder sometimes did not fulfil the 'The Elder' step of the "Defeat Elder and Elder Guardians" challenge.
- Fixed an issue where Bloodlines effects (such as Heralds of the Obelisk) could be active in the airlock of a Fragmented Memory or Placed Memory.
- Fixed an instance crash that occurred in the Cortex boss encounter.
- Preloaded further Betrayal assets in an effort to reduce the amount of lag and client "freezes" that occur when Intervention encounters begin.
- Added a button that can be used to release Betrayal Targets at the completion of an encounter. This can be used to avoid having to choose an option that you do not wish to. This is only available if there are other incomplete Betrayal encounters within the area.
- Increased the amount of Intelligence gained from Interrogating Lieutenants and Captains after a non-Safehouse Betrayal encounter.
- Substantially increased the amount of Intelligence gained at the completion of a Safehouse. This change affects existing characters with Intelligence towards unlocking the Mastermind's Lair. This should result in approximately three times as many Mastermind's Lair unlocks.
- Reduced the distance threshold required before Intervention targets teleport back to you. This is to prevent accidentally abandoning the encounter.
- Reduced the distance from the player at which Transportation encounters begin.
- Reduced the amount of additional monsters that spawn during Betrayal Intervention encounters, and the frequency at which they spawn.
- Betrayal Targets spawned by Intervention encounters now deal reduced damage for a short duration after spawning.
- Intervention encounters can no longer occur until either 60 seconds have been spent in an area or until you have completed a different Betrayal encounter in the area. This is to help alleviate client lag and "freezes".
- Fortification and Transportation encounters now spawn a smaller variety of monsters, in an effort to reduce preloading requirements.
- Areas prior to Maps will only generate with a single Betrayal encounter. Map areas will continue to generate with three encounters.
- Jun is no longer visible outside of the Syndicate Laboratory entrance if you are currently engaged in another Betrayal encounter or have a pending decision to make.
- You can no longer enter the Syndicate Laboratory if you are currently engaged in another Betrayal encounter or have a pending decision to make.
- Fixed a bug where Intervention encounters could not occur if you had already completed another Syndicate encounter in the same area.
- Fixed a bug where Jun sometimes did not aid you in combat during Fortification encounters.
- You can now toggle the visibility of area modifiers on or off by clicking on a new button found above area modifiers.
- Updated the "Hideout Unlocked" notification.
- Areas that are affected by Monstrous Treasure can no longer contain Einhar or Jun as the area is unable to spawn monsters. These areas were already unable to contain Alva.
- Reduced the value of the "x% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Energy Shield Leech while affected by Zealotry" modifier found on the Watcher's EyeWatcher's Eye
Prismatic JewelLimited to: 1(4-6)% increased maximum Energy Shield
(4-6)% increased maximum Life
(4-6)% increased maximum Mana
<Two or Three random aura modifiers>One by one, they stood their ground against a creature
they had no hope of understanding, let alone defeating,
and one by one, they became a part of it.Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket. Unique Jewel from 180% to 30%. This modifier was unintentionally six times higher than intended. This affects all existing versions of this item.
- Arcane Surge SupportArcane Surge SupportSupport, Spell, Duration
Cost & Reservation Multiplier: 130%Each supported spell will track how much mana you spend on it, granting a buff when the total mana spent reaches a threshold. Cannot support skills used by totems, traps, or mines.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3DivergentSupported Skills deal 0.5% increased Spell DamageArcane Surge grants 0.01% of Mana Regenerated per secondArcane Surge lasts 0.1 secondsGain Arcane Surge after Spending a total of (15-400) Mana with Supported Skills
Arcane Surge grants (10-20)% more Spell Damage
Arcane Surge grants (10-19)% increased Cast Speed
Arcane Surge grants (0.5-1)% of Mana Regenerated per second
Arcane Surge lasts 4 seconds
Supported Skills deal (10-19)% more Spell Damage while you have Arcane SurgeThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. can now be used in conjunction with Cast while Channelling SupportCast while Channelling SupportSupport, Channelling, Spell, Trigger
Level: (1-20)Requires Level 38Must support both a channelling skill and a non-channelling spell skill to work. The channelling skill will trigger a spell periodically while channelling. Cannot support skills used by totems, traps, or mines. Vaal skills and skills that reserve mana cannot be triggered.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3DivergentSupported Channelling Skills deal 0.5% increased Damage
Supported Triggered Spells deal 0.5% increased DamageSupported Skills have 0.5% increased Attack and Cast SpeedSupported Skills have 0.5% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments on EnemiesTrigger a Supported Spell every (0.45-0.35) seconds while Channelling Supported Skills
You cannot Cast Supported Triggerable Spells directly
Supported Triggered Spells deal (0-9)% more DamageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket.. The "Supported Skills deal x% more Spell Damage while you have Arcane Surge" modifier does not apply to Triggered Spells.
- Spell Cascade SupportSpell Cascade SupportAoE, Spell, Support
Cost & Reservation Multiplier: 140%Supports spell skills that apply an effect to an area around a targeted location. Cannot support Vaal skills, minion skills, or skills used by totems, traps, or mines.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3DivergentSupported Skills have 0.5% increased Area of EffectSupported Skills deal 0.5% increased DamageSupported Skills have 1% increased Area of Effect
Supported Skills have 5% increased delay between affected AreasSupported Area of Effect Skills also affect areas in front of and behind the targeted area
Supported Skills have (25-16)% less Area of Effect
Supported Skills deal (40-21)% less DamageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. can now support Triggered Spells.
- Minion skills can now be supported by Unleash SupportUnleash SupportSpell, Support
Cost & Reservation Multiplier: 160%Requires Level 38Supports spell skills, making their effect reoccur when cast. Cannot support skills with cooldowns, triggered skills, Brand skills, Vaal skills, channelling skills, skills which reserve mana, or skills used by totems, traps, or mines. Cannot modify the skills of minions.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3DivergentSupported Skills deal 0.5% increased Spell DamageSupported Skills have 1% increased Cast Speed
Supported Skills have 0.5% reduced Seal gain frequencySupported Skills have 2.5% increased Seal gain frequency while you are Channelling
Supported Skills have 5% reduced Seal gain frequency while you are not ChannellingSupported Spells gain a Seal every (0.9-0.71) seconds, to a maximum of 3 Seals
Supported Spells are Unsealed when cast, and their effects Reoccur for each Seal lost
Supported Skills deal (30-21)% less Damage when ReoccurringThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket.. This only applies to the summoning of minions, and does not cause your minions' skills to reoccur.
- The Flow of EnergyThe Flow of EnergyThe Aesthete sustains herself in unnatural ways. When movement fails, energy flows.You will defeat Shavronne while holding Shavronne's Pace.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
1x Silver Coin, Pleasure and PainPleasure and PainA single thorn slips through stretched skin; pain turns to power.You will defeat Shavronne while holding Crown of Thorns.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
1x Silver Coin, Mouth of HorrorsMouth of HorrorsThe vile witch whispers words of horror, and sups from the chalice one final time.You will defeat Doedre while holding Chalice of Horrors.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
1x Silver Coin and Unbearable Whispers IIIUnbearable Whispers IIIThe Aesthete holds the Whisperer's forbidden words safe, deep in the beast's belly.You will slay Shavronne, and she will drop a tome.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
7x Silver Coin prophecies can now be completed in Core MapCore MapMap Level: 81
Map Tier: 14
Guild Character: ûBlack monstrous bridges cross oily rivers, leading nowhere. Nothing as it should be.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..
- Updated the description of the Intensity buff to accurately describe that the skill deals more Area damage, rather than all damage.
- Updated the description of a helmet enchantment which referred to "Sanctify", rather than the correct name, Purifying FlamePurifying FlameFire, Spell, AoE, Duration, Physical
Cost: (6-25) Mana
Cast Time: 0.70 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.50%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 180%A wave of divine fire deals damage in a line, then creates Consecrated Ground and deals damage in an area around the targeted location. A larger shockwave then expands outwards, damaging enemies standing on Consecrated Ground that were not already hit.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal0.5% increased Area of Effect0.5% chance to also create Consecrated Ground around youConsecrated Ground applies 0.25% increased Damage taken to Enemies1% increased Effect of Consecrated GroundBase duration is 4 seconds
Deals (7-803) to (10-1205) Physical Damage
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
Shockwave deals 25% less Damage
+(0-6) to radius of Consecrated Ground
+(0-2) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Purifying Flame's impact area can now destroy breakable objects (like barrels).
- ArcArcSpell, Chaining, Lightning
Cost: (8-23) Mana
Cast Time: 0.70 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 80%Requires Level 12An arc of lightning stretches from the caster to a targeted enemy and chains on to other nearby enemies. Each time the main beam chains it will also chain to a second enemy, but that secondary arc cannot chain further.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal0.5% chance to Shock enemies1% increased Chaining range0.5% increased Damage for each time this Skill has Chained1% reduced Enemy Stun ThresholdDeals (6-133) to (33-754) Lightning Damage
10% chance to Shock enemies
Chains +(4-7) Times
(10-29)% increased Effect of Lightning Ailments
15% more Damage for each remaining ChainPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.'s effect now visually hits monsters more centrally.
- VortexVortexSpell, AoE, Cold, Duration, Nova
Cost: (11-20) Mana
Cooldown Time: 1.80 sec
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Soul Gain Prevention: 0 sec
Cast Time: Instant
Critical Strike Chance: 6.50%Requires Level 28An icy blast explodes around the caster, dealing cold damage to enemies, and leaving behind a whirling vortex which deals cold damage over time and chills enemies caught in it. If the caster targets near their Frostbolt projectiles, it will explode from a number of those projectiles instead, destroying them.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal0.5% increased Area of Effect1% increased Cold Damage1% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate
1% less Skill Effect Duration2% increased Damage when Cast on FrostboltDeals (38-524) to (57-787) Cold Damage
Base duration is 3 seconds
Deals (106.5-1456.9) Base Cold Damage per second
Can explode from up to 5 Frostbolt Projectiles
20% less Area of Effect when Cast on Frostbolt
Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effect
(0-76)% increased Cooldown Recovery RatePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. can no longer be supported by Intensify Support.
- Legacy versions of the "To DustTo Dust
Cobalt Jewel(20-10)% reduced Skeleton Duration
Minions deal (8-12)% increased Damage
(7-10)% increased Skeleton Attack Speed
(7-10)% increased Skeleton Cast Speed
(3-5)% increased Skeleton Movement SpeedIn the end, time comes for all of us.
It just comes for some much sooner.Place into an allocated jewel socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket." unique jewel can now be placed in the Unique Collection Tab.
- The original version of Goddess BoundThe Goddess Bound
Whalebone RapierOne Handed Sword
Physical Damage: (14.8-16.8) to (62.9-71.4)
Elemental Damage: 3-7
Critical Strike Chance: 5.50%
Attacks per Second: 1.92
Weapon Range: 14Requires Level 7, 32 Dex+25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier+1 to Level of Socketed Melee Gems
Uses both hand slots
(250-300)% increased Physical Damage
Adds 3 to 7 Fire Damage
20% increased Attack Speed
30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
+(20-40) to Evasion Rating
20% reduced Rarity of Items found
30% increased Movement Speed when on Low LifeShe paints her offer in wicked hues
An off-white grin, an elegant bruise.
To the nascent scourge she sings the ruse:
"With me in hand, what else need you use?", Tipua Kaikohuru, can now be placed in the Unique Collection Tab.
- The "Unaffected by Bleeding while affected by Malevolence" modifier found on Watcher's Eye unique jewels now prevents Corrupting Blood from affecting you.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.6.0 where the Claws of the Pride notable passive was not in range of Medium range jewels placed in the jewel socket immediately north of Acrobatics.
- Straightened a bent connection between some passives in the Ranger and Shadow sections of the passive tree. This is purely a cosmetic change.
- Fixed a wonky quest state you could get into which would ask you to talk to Niko when you already had.
- Fixed an issue where Plaza MapPlaza MapMap Level: 70
Map Tier: 3
Guild Character: €Drought took the plants, famine took the people.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. would sometimes fail to generate if it contained Alva, Master Explorer.
- Fixed a bug where the Monstrous TreasureMonstrous TreasureIn a long lost dream, great foes hide in tiny boxes, but so do great rewards.You will travel to a map where the monsters lie in wait, open the boxes they guard, and slay them all.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
2x Silver Coin prophecy prevented Sulphite Veins from granting any Voltaxic Sulphite when interacted with.
- Fixed a bug where the Monstrous Treasure prophecy prevented Beyond portals from being created.
- Fixed a bug where a Crafting Recipe unlock object sometimes did not spawn in the Bazaar MapBazaar MapMap Level: 82
Map Tier: 15
Guild Character: YGreed is the only god here.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. when it otherwise should have.
- Fixed an incorrect modifier name for "+1 to maximum number of Summoned Totems".
- Fixed a bug where the "Purifying Flame deals x% increased Damage" helmet enchantments did not work.
- Fixed a bug where Brittle was applying a lower than intended chance to be critically struck to enemies.
- Fixed a bug where you could lose the "Immunity to Curses" buff granted by Holy Flame Totem if you were standing in a second overlapping source of Consecrated Ground.
- Fixed a bug where gaining the Phasing effect could cause temporary visual effect issues with the Celestial Body ArmourCelestial Body ArmourArmour SkinChanges the appearance of any equipped body armour to the Celestial Body Armour. and Holy EyesHoly EyesHelmet AttachmentAdds a pair of Holy Eyes to any equipped headdress., as well as other similar microtransactions.
The following hotfix was deployed after the 3.6.2 patch:
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.6.2 where players which had more than 100 Intelligence towards unlocking Mastermind's Lair were unable to access the area.
The following hotfix was deployed after the first hotfix:
- Fixed a bug where other Betrayal jobs would not start if you died during an Intervention encounter.
We have deployed this as a server-only hotfix.