June 25, 2019
June 28, 2019
July 3, 2019
- Most, if not all, on-kill mechanics now work during Legion encounters.
- Added a visual indicator near the Monolith if either faction in a Legion encounter contains a General.
- Some Legion monsters can no longer generate Endurance, Power or Frenzy Charges. This is solely to reduce the impact on performance.
- Using the Lapidary Lens in the Temple of Atzoatl can now grant credit towards the "Corrupt a Gem into a Level 21 Gem" step of the Embrace Corruption challenge.
- Fixed a bug where no warning was given when trying to apply an Incubator to an item that had both an Incubator and a Labyrinth Enchantment on it already.
- Fixed a bug where a Timeless Jewel that conquered a passive skill that was not connected to your passive tree (through the use of Intuitive Leap) could either reset your passive tree or cause you to be unable to log in to that character.
- You can no longer animation cancel skills that are supported by Unleash Support and have consumed Seals until all Seals have been used.
- Dash will now cancel itself if you are in the midst of using an object that relocates your character, such as those found in the Sceptre of God.
- Fixed a bug where skills that expend charges to bypass the skill cooldown, such as Flicker Strike or Vigilant Strike, would sometimes appear to expend more than one charge at a time. This was solely a display issue.
- Fixed a bug where Cyclone's area of effect did not display correctly to other party members. This was solely a visual issue.
- Fixed a bug where Frostblink, Dash, Chain Hook, Flicker Strike, Consecrated Path, Bodyswap and Flame Dash, when used just as an Incursion is ending, could cause you to not be teleported out of the Incursion.
- Fixed a bug where "Recently" effects were being affected by effects that caused them to expire slower.
- Fixed a bug where some enchantment effects were being affected by effects that caused them to expire slower.
- Fixed a bug where some ascendancy (Elementalist, Guardian, Slayer, Hierophant, Deadeye, Berserker) effects were being affected by effects that caused them to expire slower.
- Fixed a bug introduced in patch 3.7.2 where you could be incorrectly "kicked for too many actions" when using channelled skills if you were rapidly using the skill while moving.
- Fixed a bug where skills could repeat if used while holding down the Move keybind when going to pick up an item.
- Fixed a bug where triggered Molten Shell would absorb the damage of the hit that triggered it.
- Fixed a bug where Frenzy granted Frenzy Charges even if your attack did not hit.
- Added 3D Art for Fractal ThoughtsFractal Thoughts
Vaal MaskQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: (93-108)Requires Level 62, 79 Dex, 72 Int(140-180)% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
+(25-40)% to Critical Strike Multiplier if Dexterity is higher than Intelligence
15% increased Dexterity if Strength is higher than Intelligence
1% increased Elemental Damage per 10 Dexterity
+2 to Maximum Life per 10 Intelligence"The more the warrior understood Tangmazu's gift, the less the mask aided him.
His dreams were filled with divine laughter."
- Tenth Song of the Islands.
- Updated the 3D Art of Invictus SolarisInvictus Solaris
Archon Kite ShieldQuality: +20%
Chance to Block: 22%
Energy Shield: (96-111)
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 68, 85 Str, 85 Int+12% to all Elemental Resistances+2 to Level of Socketed Gems
Triggers Level 20 Fire Aegis when Equipped
(200-250)% increased Armour and Energy Shield
+(60-80) to maximum Life
Cannot be IgnitedEternal soldiers fight for glory or death. Solaris vanguard know only glory. to more accurately match its original visuals.
- Updated the shininess of the Phoenix Armour Set to more closely match its original visuals.
- Updated the Council Character Effect and Council Weapon Effect to more closely match their original visuals.
- Clicking on a Microtransaction notification will now open the Microtransaction Stash and filter to that reward.
- The Map Stash Tab now displays if a map has a Shaper's Stronghold on it.
- Fixed a bug where using a life or mana flask while that flask was already active would not queue its use correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the "x% increased Zombie Resistances" modifier on Mon'tregul's GraspMon'tregul's Grasp
Physical Damage: 60-91.2
Critical Strike Chance: 6.20%
Attacks per Second: 1.25
Weapon Range: 11Requires Level 68, 104 Str, 122 Int40% increased Elemental Damage50% reduced maximum number of Raised Zombies
Raised Zombies have +5000 to maximum Life
Raised Zombies have +(25-30)% to all Resistances
25% increased Raised Zombie Size
Enemies Killed by Zombies' Hits Explode, dealing 20% of their Life as Fire Damage
Raised Zombies deal (80-100)% more Physical DamageWith death as my ally, all the world is within my grasp. unique Void Sceptre instead granted a flat amount of Chaos Resistance to Zombies. It now grants Elemental Resistances as well. Its description has been updated to match its actual functionality.
- Fixed desync that could occur when being teleported to different arenas in the Elder Guardian encounters.
- Fixed a bug where you (and items) could get stuck inside a Sarcophagus in the Graveyard MapGraveyard MapMap Level: 70
Map Tier: 3
Guild Character: NUnknown legacies.
Untold stories.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. boss room.
- Fixed a bug where the Gardens MapGardens MapMap Level: 69
Map Tier: 2
Guild Character: JVibrant colours dash across the grey, consuming Man's work.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. boss would not transition correctly if healed as a result of a Shaper event.
- Fixed a bug where the Gardens Map boss did not drop items.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to change the language setting to Korean in the client.
- Fixed a discrepancy between the language chosen in the patcher and the language's flag displayed in the client.
- Fixed a bug where some Helmet Attachments were misaligned with the Empyrean Hood.
- Fixed a bug where the Femurs of the SaintsFemurs of the Saints
Physical Damage: 66-198
Critical Strike Chance: 6.20%
Attacks per Second: 1.15
Weapon Range: 13Requires Level 58, 99 Str, 99 Int+18% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a Staff+2 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems
Minions deal (60-80)% increased Damage
+1% Chance to Block Attack Damage per Summoned Skeleton
2% increased Attack and Cast Speed per Summoned Raging Spirit
Regenerate 0.6% of Life per second for each Raised Zombie
30% increased Mana Regeneration Rate per Raised Spectre"They spent a lifetime in the service of God,
only to spend eternity in the service of me."
- Kadavrus, Surgeon to the Umbra unique Primordial Staff was entirely black.
- Fixed a bug introduced in patch 3.7.0 where the Master Body Armour fabric was the wrong colour.
- Fixed a bug introduced in patch 3.7.0 where the Dreadforge Helmet lost its glow. That glow has now been restored!
- Fixed a bug where the Wild Weapon would appear transparent in some cases.
- Fixed a bug where the Zenith Character Effect clipped with character models.
PvP Balance Changes
- Skills socketed in Sire of Shards now deal 40% less damage to players.
- Skills supported by Advanced Traps Support now deal 15% less damage to players (previously no penalty).
- Skills supported by Trap Support now deal 10% less damage to players (previously no penalty).
- The reflected damage dealt by Molten Shell is now affected by PvP scaling.
- The reflected damage dealt by Impale is now affected by PvP scaling.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred when using Flicker Strike.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using various Melee skills (including Flicker Strike) supported by Melee Splash Support or Multistrike Support.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when Legion monsters became active.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Cyclone if your weapon was removed or disabled.
- Fixed a Terrain Generation Failure exception that sometimes occurred when entering The Torched Courts in Act 10 and The Lunaris Temple Level 2 in Act 3.
- Fixed some common instance crashes.
The following hotfix was deployed after the 3.7.3 patch:
- Fixed a bug introduced in patch 3.7.3 where passive skills conquered by unique Timeless Jewels did not grant their modifiers if the modifiers gained from being conquered matched the modifiers that the passive skill gave.
For example, if a passive skill granted 10 Strength, and then gained an additional 2 Strength as a result of being conquered, it would only grant 2 Strength, rather than 12.
This has been deployed restartlessly. You will need to restart your client to get the client elements of this patch.
The following hotfix was deployed after the 3.7.3 patch and the first hotfix:
- Fixed a bug where Raise SpectreRaise SpectreSpell, Minion
Cost: (15-28) Mana
Cast Time: 0.85 secRequires Level 28Raises a spectral version of a defeated foe as a minion to fight for you in battle.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal1% increased Minion Movement SpeedMinions deal 1% increased Melee Damage
1% increased Minion Maximum LifeMinions have 0.5% reduced Enemy Stun ThresholdMinions are Created with maximum Frenzy ChargesMaximum (1-2) Raised Spectres
55% more Minion Movement Speed
Minion Movement Speed is Capped
Raised Spectres are Level (28-72)
Minions have (105-776) additional Accuracy Rating
Minions have +30% to all Elemental ResistancesPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. supported by Unleash SupportUnleash SupportSpell, Support
Cost & Reservation Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 38Supports spell skills, making their effect reoccur when cast. Cannot support skills with cooldowns, triggered skills, Brand skills, Vaal skills, channelling skills, skills which reserve mana, or skills used by totems, traps, or mines. Cannot modify the skills of minions.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3DivergentSupported Skills deal 0.5% increased Spell DamageSupported Skills have 1% increased Cast Speed
Supported Skills have 0.5% reduced Seal gain frequencySupported Skills have 2.5% increased Seal gain frequency while you are Channelling
Supported Skills have 5% reduced Seal gain frequency while you are not ChannellingSupported Spells gain a Seal every (0.9-0.71) seconds, to a maximum of 3 Seals
Supported Spells are Unsealed when cast, and their effects Reoccur for each Seal lost
Supported Skills deal (20-11)% less Damage when ReoccurringThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. could raise the corpses of monsters that were not normally able to be Spectres.
There will be an upcoming fix to disable Spectres already created before this fix.
- Kieren_GGG (June 28, 2019). "3.7.3 Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved June 28, 2019.
- Kieren_GGG (June 28, 2019). "3.7.3 Hotfix". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved June 28, 2019.
- Kieren_GGG (July 3, 2019). "3.7.3 Hotfix 2". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved July 5, 2019.