December 20, 2019
December 23, 2019
January 7, 2020
- Fixed a problem with shaders that could result in worse performance (particularly for Windows 7).
- Fixed a bug affecting the distribution of organs in Metamorph League. They should now actually drop evenly. We will also be adding a recipe later to help players with excess organs.
- Fixed a bug where some unique monsters in maps that were not considered a map boss could drop organs.
- Fixed a bug in Metamorph League where Tane Octavius would appear before all parts were found.
- Fixed a bug where DisintegratorDisintegrator
Physical Damage: (349.2-373.2)–(500.4-536.4)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.80%
Attacks per Second: 1.25
Weapon Range: 13Requires Level 64, 113 Str, 113 Int+25% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a StaffAdds (220-240) to (270-300) Physical Damage
+1 to Maximum Siphoning Charges per Elder or Shaper Item Equipped
25% chance to gain a Siphoning Charge when you use a Skill
Adds (12-14) to (15-16) Physical Damage to Attacks and Spells per Siphoning Charge
Gain 4% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage per Siphoning Charge
1% additional Physical Damage Reduction from Hits per Siphoning Charge
0.2% of Damage Leeched as Life per Siphoning Charge
Take 150 Physical Damage per Second per Siphoning Charge if you've used a Skill RecentlyBlurred is the boundary
between creator and destroyer. was not giving Siphoning Charges.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when leveling up a Skill Gem under certain conditions.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when summoning Animate GuardiansAnimate GuardianSpell, Minion, Physical
Cost: (11-20) Mana
Cast Time: 0.60 secRequires Level 28Animates a melee weapon or armour, attaching it to an invisible Guardian that fights by your side. Animating multiple items attaches them to the same Guardian. You cannot animate unidentified items. Cannot be used by Traps or Mines.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3DivergentMinions have 2% increased Movement SpeedMinions have 3% increased Area of Effect2% increased Minion Maximum LifeCan use Items requiring up to Level (33-100)
Minions' Attacks deal (22-56) to (34-84) additional Physical Damage
(0-76)% increased Minion Maximum Life
Minions deal (0-76)% increased Physical Damage with Melee AttacksPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when changing tabs in the Microtransaction Shop.
- Fixed a common client crash.
This patch was a restartless deploy on the servers, so you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes.
- Fixed a bug related to Metamorph encounters that could result in an instance crash.
- Awakener's OrbsAwakener's OrbStack Size: 10Destroys an item, applying its influence to another of the same item class
The second item is reforged as a rare item with both influence types and new modifiersRight click this item, then left click the item you wish to take the influence from, then left click an item of the same item class you wish to apply it to.
Shift click to unstack. now ignore Mastercrafting Metamods.
Players have reported that the Orb also transferred non-influence mods between items but we can't find evidence of this and can't reproduce this behaviour.
- Kieren_GGG (December 23, 2019). "3.9.1b Patch Notes (restartless)". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved December 24, 2019.
- Kieren_GGG (December 23, 2019). "3.9.1b Hotfix". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved December 27, 2019.
- Chris (December 27, 2019). "3.9.1 Hotfix". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved December 27, 2019.