January 9, 2020
January 16, 2020
January 23, 2020
- Re-enabled the Convert Maps button in the Map Stash Tab.
- New instances of Tane's Laboratory can now be created by Ctrl + Clicking on the World Map Pin.
- Monsters killed in Tane's Laboratory are now removed after a short delay.
- Added additional quest information that displays when Watchstones drop.
- The Map Tier of The Vinktar SquareThe Vinktar Square
Courtyard MapMap Level: 70
Map Tier: 3
Guild Character: ²
Item Quantity: (+100%-+150%)
Item Rarity: (+100%-+150%)
Monster Pack Size: (+30%-+50%)20% more Monster Life
Monsters cannot be Shocked
20% increased Monster Damage
+35% Monster Lightning Resistance
Monsters deal 35% extra Physical Damage as LightningTo the east,
it cannot be seen.
To the west,
it cannot be touched.
To the south,
it cannot be remembered.
And to the north,
it cannot be contained.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. unique map is now determined by the minimum item level of the Agnerod stavesAgnerod East
Physical Damage: 68.4–205.2
Critical Strike Chance: 7.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.15
Weapon Range: 13Requires Level 66, 158 Str, 113 Int+18% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a Staff+2 to Level of all Lightning Spell Skill Gems
+(80-120) to Intelligence
(30-50)% increased Lightning Damage
100% increased Duration of Lightning Ailments
40% increased Strength Requirement
Damage Penetrates 20% Lightning ResistanceOne for each corner of the great Vinktar Square. used in the vendor recipe.
- Reduced the area of effect and damage of The Purifier's Weapon Throw.
- The Hungry LoopThe Hungry Loop
Unset RingRequires Level 70Has 1 SocketConsumes Socketed Uncorrupted Support Gems when they reach Maximum Level
Can Consume 4 Uncorrupted Support Gems
Has not Consumed any Gems
<Consumed support gem modifier>Be careful where you put your finger. unique ring can no longer consume corrupted Support Gems.
- Improved performance when using Creeping FrostCreeping FrostSpell, Projectile, Duration, AoE, Cold
Mana Cost: (7-20)
Soul Gain Prevention: 0.001 sec
Cast Time: 0.60 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 80%
Projectile Speed: 844Requires Level 12Fire an icy projectile that bursts on impact or when reaching the targeted area, dealing area damage and creating a chilling area that deals cold damage over time. This area will creep across the ground towards nearby enemies until its duration expires.Per 1% Quality:12340.5% increased Area of Effect1% increased Skill Effect DurationFires an additional ProjectileChilling Area has 2% increased Movement SpeedBase duration is 5 seconds
Deals (11-383) to (16-572) Cold Damage
Can have up to 10 Chilling Areas
Deals (16.7-1391.2) Base Cold Damage per second
Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effectPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. supported by Traps, Mines or Totems against large groups of monsters.
- Improved performance related to trail effects.
- Added 3D art for the unique sceptre The Black CaneThe Black Cane
Physical Damage: 40.8–96
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.20
Weapon Range: 11Requires Level 50, 86 Str, 86 Int24% increased Elemental Damage+(20-30) to Intelligence
(8-15)% increased Cast Speed
(40-60)% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
Minions deal (40-60)% increased Damage
Each Summoned Phantasm grants you Phantasmal MightLead the army of the damned from the front..
- The NPCs in Karui Shores have been moved around slightly to more convenient positions.
- Added a Noticeboard and Event Noticeboard to the Karui Shores.
- The Karui Shores and Oriath now use the same public party list.
- SkitterbotsSummon SkitterbotsTrap, Mine, Spell, Minion, Cold, Lightning, AoE, Aura
Mana Reserved: 35%
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 16Summon a Chilling Skitterbot and a Shocking Skitterbot, which will trigger your traps and detonate your mines. Mines detonated by Skitterbots will re-arm and can then be detonated again. The Skitterbots grant you more trap and mine damage, and cannot be targeted or damaged.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent2% increased Minion Movement SpeedMinions have 1% increased Area of EffectMinions have 0.5% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments on EnemiesSkitterbots grant 10% more Trap and Mine Damage
Maximum 1 Summoned Skitterbot of each type
Shocking Skitterbot's Aura Shocks Enemies near it
Chilling Skitterbot's Aura Chills Enemies near it
Minions have (0-19)% increased Shock Effect
Minions have (0-19)% increased Chill Effect
(0-76)% increased Minion Movement SpeedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. are no longer targetable in PvP.
- Fixed a bug where the Monster pack size from the Booming PopulaceBooming Populace
Ivory WatchstoneMonster Pack Size: (+10%-+20%)+(10-20)% Monster pack size
15 uses remainingDoes the belly swell, or the belt shrink?
To those caught between, there is no difference, and something must soon give. unique Ivory Watchstone didn't apply to Maps.
- Fixed a bug where various Incursion resistance and energy shield modifiers were not affected by Catalysts.
- Fixed a bug where Swift AfflictionSwift Affliction SupportSupport, Duration
Mana Multiplier: 125%Requires Level 31Supports any skill that has a duration, or can hit enemies to inflict ailments on them.Per 1% Quality:123Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Damage over TimeSupported Skills have 0.25% increased Attack and Cast Speed
Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Projectile SpeedYou and Enemies have 1% increased Movement Speed while inflicted with an Ailment from Supported SkillsSupported Skills deal (25-44)% more Damage over Time
15% reduced Duration of Supported Skills and Damaging Ailments they inflictThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. and Awakened Swift AfflictionAwakened Swift Affliction SupportSupport, Duration
Mana Multiplier: 125%Requires Level 72Supports any skill that has a duration, or can hit enemies to inflict ailments on them.Per 1% Quality:1SuperiorSupported Skills deal 0.5% increased Damage over Time
Supported Skills have +0.5% to Damage over Time MultiplierSupported Skills deal (45-49)% more Damage over Time
25% reduced Duration of Supported Skills and Damaging Ailments they inflictThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. could support the same skill.
- Fixed a bug where EmpowerEmpower SupportSupport
Mana Multiplier: 125%Supports any skill gem. Once this gem reaches level 2 or above, will raise the level of supported gems. Cannot support skills that don't come from gems.Per 1% Quality:12This Gem gains 5% increased Experience3% reduced Strength Requirement+(0-2) to Level of Supported Active Skill GemsThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. consumed by a Hungry Loop unique ring was providing double its intended effect.
- Fixed a bug where the "x% reduced Mana Reserved" Redeemer influence modifier was able to be on the same item as the same modifier from Shaper influence or Fossils.
- Fixed a bug where Terror of the Infinite Drifts' Burrow skill could cause her to get stuck in terrain or leave the encounter area in Tane's Laboratory.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to teleport to party members in Vaal Side Areas even if they didn't have the correct quest flags.
- Fixed a bug where Chaos GolemSummon Chaos GolemChaos, Minion, Spell, Golem
Mana Cost: (30-54)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 6.00 sec
Cast Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 34Summons a Chaos Golem that grants you Physical Damage Reduction. The Chaos Golem can use a damage over time Chaos aura and a cascade of Chaos spikes in addition to its melee attack.Per 1% Quality:1231% increased Minion Maximum Life
Minions deal 1% increased Damage1% increased Buff EffectSummoned Golems have 1% increased Cooldown Recovery RateMaximum 1 Summoned Golem
Golems grant (3-4)% additional Physical Damage Reduction
(30-68)% increased Minion Maximum Life
(0-10)% increased Character SizePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. monsters in Vaal Side Areas were dealing much higher damage than intended with some of their skills.
- Fixed a bug where Blight Portals could spawn behind the vault door in Vault MapVault MapMap Level: 82
Map Tier: 15
Guild Character: )Wealth beyond imagining, locked beyond reach.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once., preventing the monsters from pathing to the Ichor Pump.
- Fixed a bug where various maps which contains Hideouts could sometimes get out of sync, preventing players from entering the map.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from entering areas near a Beyond encounter in the Azurite Mine.
- Fixed a bug that prevented removing Shaped Maps from the Map Stash Tab.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using PerforatePerforatePhysical, Attack, AoE, Slam, Melee
Mana Cost: 6
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Attack Speed: 80% of Base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (125%-170%)Smash the ground to bring forth multiple spears to damage enemies. When in Blood Stance, multiple spikes burst from the ground in sequence, able to hit enemies multiple times. In Sand Stance, the spikes are thrust outwards. Requires a Sword or Axe. You are in Blood Stance by default.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal0.5% increased Area of Effect0.5% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit1% chance to cause BleedingCreates 0.05 fewer Spikes
Creates 0.1 additional Spikes if you've changed Stance RecentlyDeals (125-170)% of Base Attack Damage
Creates 7 Spikes
75% less Damage while in Blood Stance
Creates 2 additional Spikes if you've changed Stance Recently
(2-75) to (3-113) Added Attack Physical Damage
(0-76)% more Area of Effect while in Sand StancePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using BarrageBarrageAttack, Projectile, Bow
Mana Cost: (7-11)
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (40%-48%)Requires Level 12After a short preparation time, you attack repeatedly with a ranged weapon. These attacks have a small randomised spread. Only works with Bows and Wands.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal0.5% increased Projectile Damage1% chance to Knock Enemies Back on hit0.5% increased Attack SpeedInflict non-Damaging Ailments as though dealing 5% more DamageDeals (40-47.6)% of Base Attack Damage
Fires 4 additional Projectiles
Fires Projectiles sequentiallyPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. supported by Blastchain Mine SupportBlastchain Mine SupportSupport, Mine
Mana Multiplier: 30%Requires Level 8Supports spells, or attacks that use bows or wands. Instead of using that skill, you will throw a mine that will use the skill for you when you detonate it. Mines cannot use channelling skills.Per 1% Quality:123Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Mine Throwing SpeedSupported Skills have 1% reduced Mana ReservedMines from Supported Skills have 1% increased Detonation SpeedMine lasts 5 seconds
Supported Skills deal (35-25)% less Damage
Supported Skills deal 5% more Damage for each prior Mine in Detonation Sequence
Supported Skills have a Base Mine Detonation Time of 0.25 seconds
Supported Attack Skills cannot be used with Melee WeaponsThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. which had the Void Emperor Blastchain Mine Effect microtransaction applied to it.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur if the final Conqueror of the Atlas died just before their Meteor skill hit the ground.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when Brutus used his HookChain HookAttack, AoE, Movement, Melee
Mana Cost: 8
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Attack Speed: 120% of Base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (115%-135%)Requires Level 12When used at range, throws out a chain, pulling you to the enemy hit dealing damage in an area behind them. When close to the enemy, just causes the area damage directly. Requires a One Handed Mace, Sceptre, Sword or Axe.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent0.5% increased Area of Effect+0.2 to radius1% increased RangeDeals (115-135)% of Base Attack Damage
+1 Radius per 5 Rage
Gain 1 Rage if this Skill Hits any EnemiesPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. skill.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using The SaviourThe Saviour
Legion SwordOne Handed Sword
Physical Damage: (110.4-127.5)–(220.8-243.1)
Critical Strike Chance: (5.40%-5.60%)
Attacks per Second: (1.30-1.34)
Weapon Range: 11Requires Level 62, 122 Str, 104 Dex40% increased Global Accuracy RatingTriggers Level 20 Reflection when Equipped
(40-50)% increased Physical Damage
Adds (16-22) to (40-45) Physical Damage
(8-12)% increased Attack Speed
(8-12)% increased Critical Strike ChanceOn the mirrored edge of infinity, one man sinks forever into darkness, one man rises into light.
But which one am I? unique item.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when making choices in the Betrayal Investigation board.
- Kieren_GGG (January 16, 2020). "3.9.2b Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved January 20, 2020.