This article is a stub. Please help by expanding it.
- Characters can switch weapon sets at any time in the fight.
- Weapons that characters use the majority of the time are called primary weapons.
- Weapons that characters use the minority of the time are called secondary weapons.
- You can store vaal gems on your secondary weapon after they get full of souls and they will not lose souls.
- Switching to a secondary weapon set with % Item quality and/or %Item Rarity and culling strike when the enemy is at 10% or less life, will give more item drops and better odds for uniques ands rares.
- The most common use for swapping weapons is to gain the benefits of snapshot on your secondary weapon.
- Portal - Using a PortalPortalSpell
Cast Time: 2.50 secRequires Level 10Creates a portal to the current area's town.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3% increased Cast Speed0.01% chance to travel to Winding Pier instead while on a Ley Fishing LinePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. gem in your weapon swap, can save space for players who use portal. This weapon can be swapped to outside of combat, since portal is one of the only gems that benefits from being used when not fighting enemies.
- Reservation - Reserving mana or life on a gem that is socketed into a Weapon, Shield or quiver will result in those reserved skills being deactivated upon swapping weapons. Characters who actively use weapon swap during combat will need to place their reservation gems socketed elsewhere to stop them from being deactivated upon weapon swapping.