Pathofexile 维基
Advertisement
Critical Weakness
Active skill gem
 
中文名致命弱點詛咒
属性Intelligence, Dexterity
关键词Curse, Spell, AoE, Duration
施法时间0.5 secs
每 1% 品质Cursed enemies take +1.5% more extra damage from Critical Strikes
等级需求19
Curses all targets in an area, making them more vulnerable to critical strikes.
Base Duration is x seconds
Cursed enemies have an additional x% Chance to receive a Ciritical Strike
Cursed enemies take x% more extra damage from Critical Strikes


Critical Weakness, while not terribly strong on its own, gets incredibly effective in the hands of the right player. A character heavily invested in increased Critical Chance and Critical Damage will absolutely decimate their foes when they afflict them with this weakness. While it's not the most direct of curses, Critical Weakness stands among the best when utilized correctly.

Skill Functions and Interactions[]

Increased Critical Chance: The increase listed on the gem is additive with your current chance to get a critical strike. If you have a 20% chance to critically strike with an attack or spell, and it hits a monster inflicted with level 1 Critical Weakness, you will have an an additional 5% chance of the strike being a critical one, for a total of a 25% chance.

Increased Critical Damage: The listed extra critical strike damage is multiplicative with the portion of your critical damage multiplier that is over 100%. For example, if your critical strike multiplier is 150% and a monster is inflicted with level 1 Critical Weakness, any successful critical strike will do 175% of normal damage.

Gem Leveling[]

宝石等级 Lvl. Dex. Int. Mana
Cost
Duration Radius Crit.
Chance
Crit.
Damage
经验
1 19 21 30 30 9.0s N/A 5% 50% 81,983
2 23 25 35 34 9.1s 5% 5% 51% 63,765
3 25 26 38 36 9.2s 10% 5% 52% 135,415
4 28 29 42 38 9.3s 15% 6% 53% 199,345
5 31 32 46 42 9.4s 20% 6% 54% 285,815
6 34 35 50 44 9.5s 25% 6% 55% 401,344
7 37 37 54 48 9.6s 30% 7% 56% 554,379
8 40 40 58 50 9.7s 35% 7% 57% 755,049
9 43 43 62 54 9.8s 40% 7% 58% 1,016,533
10 46 46 66 56 9.9s 45% 8% 59% 1,355,511
11 49 48 70 60 10.0s 50% 8% 60% 1,791,769
12 52 51 74 61 10.1s 55% 8% 61% 1,498,138
13 54 53 76 62 10.2s 60% 8% 62% 1,790,934
14 56 55 79 64 10.3s 65% 8% 63% 3,351,223
15 58 57 82 65 10.4s 70% 9% 64% 9,922,564
16 60 59 84 66 10.5s 75% 9% 65% 21,318,990
17 62 60 87 67 10.6s 80% 9% 66% 50,639,372
18 64 62 90 68 10.7s 85% 9% 67% 89,968,595
19 66 64 92 69 10.8s 90% 9% 68% 146,938,899
20 68 66 95 70 10.9s 95% 9% 69% N/A

Gem Quality[]

Each percentage of quality adds Cursed enemies take +1.5% more extra damage from Critical Strikes.

Version History[]

Version Changes
0.9.2c
  • Fixed a bug where Critical Weakness would prevent critical strikes from doing damage.
0.9.2
  • Critical Weakness has been added to the game.
Advertisement